Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Do I really have to start work TOMORROW???
Well, the fun is officially over. Not that this last week has been fun but I can't believe I have to start work tomorrow. No summer vacation for me!!!! I am really really nervous. It will be nice to have a commute of 2.2 miles instead of 26 miles. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I may pack my lunch in a "normal" lunchbox instead of my Bears one. I have to act "normal" for the first few months at least so they don't think I'm weird. I'm sure they will figure it out soon enough! Give me a couple of days and then I'll let you know how the new job is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Lisa,
Hope your first day went well,
Aunt Cris sent me your page.
We are just starting summer vacation. Andrew graduated wow!!
Amanda on to 6th grade.
Best of luck to you. Enjoy
Dawn
I hope your first few days went well! I got your text from Rent, how awesome!!!! I couldn't reply because it was spotty service all weekend! I'm sure you are doing an amazing job, and hey... weird is good! LOL. I gotta figure out an account name for this thing!
Monal
Hey, Lisa,
I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Hope all is going well.
Diane
Hey Lisa,
Glad you made it! I'm glad that you have this blog thing going. Just keep it updated so that we can keep up with you. Oh, by the way, Season 4 of "Weeds" sucks. Very disappointing.
Keep in touch.
Laura
Post a Comment